Bill Glodich Honda was established by the late William V. & Minnie Glodch. When Mr. Glodich left the Marine Corp in 1945, he went home to Zeigler, Illinois to help at his parents restaurant, "SAM'S". In 1946, Mr. Glodich started his business in West Frankfort, where it is still located today. Mr. Glodich started in the auto business selling Desoto and Plymouth cars. In 1966 Mr. Glodich had the foresight to add an up and coming franchise to his already well established business. The franchise was HONDA. Mr Glodich continued in the car business until the gas shortage in the early 70's. At that time he eliminated the Plymouth car franchise and just kept HONDA. 77 years later their legacy is still being carried on by their 5 Son's and 2 Princess'es. Bill, Mark, Mike, Richard, Tim, Barbara and Michelle.